Welcome, winter. Let’s take full advantage of you!
Over the weekend, these boys…
- set up the train around the Christmas tree
- created homemade gifts at a local Getting Ready for Christmas festival
- helped make Oreo truffles
- sledded a bunch
- created a laying down snowman, complete with carrot nose, cracker eyes, and candy cane mouth (the snow wasn’t great for making snowballs…)
- watched Charlie Brown Christmas for the first time
- took naps
- ate snow ice cream for dessert
It was a goooooooood weekend :). I loved it.