We just returned home from a week in Jamaica with my parents and Mike and Zoe. Amazing! A few highlights…
- Max turned 3!
- Chris, Cole, and Max swam and played with a dolphin
- We hung out with a few wonderful local Jamaicans…Hazel, Cecil, and Andrene…we loved them! Hazel taught me how to make Jamaican Jerk Chicken. Yum!
- Our cell phones were OFF for seven solid days
- Zeke ate a lot of sand (eew!) and learned to love swimming in the ocean
- Cole and Max showed off their rad dance moves at the beach barbeque
- All of us added a few more phrases to our vocabulary: yeah man!, irie!, and no problem man!
- My dad took all of the amazing pictures…way to go, Dad!
We flew home on Sunday, and jumped right into Chris’s final semester of business school on Monday. Graduation is only a few months away! We also came back to a big snowstorm and so Cole hasn’t made it back to preschool yet. I hope tomorrow will be a normal day!